Chicken Seek Kebab Recipe, How to Make Chicken Seek Kebab at Home, How to Make Chicken Seek Kebab, Easy Way to Make Chicken Seek Kebab
Chicken Seekh Kabab is such a dish that people like a lot in our India. It is made from the time of Mughals. Seekh kebab can be made with both chicken and mutton. Many types of spices are added to this dish, due to which its taste is very tasty and spicy. Chicken Seek Kebab can be eaten as snacks in the evening. This dish is such a dish of chicken which is very wonderful. This dish becomes your favorite once you eat it. You can serve this dish with coriander chutney, mint chutney and tomato sauce. It is very easy to make this dish at home.
Chicken Seek Kebab Recipe – Ingredients
– Green chilies (2 finely chopped)
– Chicken (500 grams)
– Onion (1 finely chopped)
– Coriander leaves (1/2 cup)
– Ginger-garlic paste (2 tbsp)
– Besan (3 tbsp)
– Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
– Chili powder (1 tbsp)
– Turmeric Powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Cumin Powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1 tbsp)
– Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
– Cream (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chicken Seekh Kabab Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 20 Minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Total Time- 40 Minutes
How to make Chicken Seekh Kebab – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first take the ground chicken and add lemon juice to it and mix it well.
2. Now add cream, gram flour, onion, green chili, ginger garlic paste and all the spices and mix it well.
3. After this add coriander leaves and salt and mix it well.
4. Leave this mixture covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Now mix the mixture well once more and take a little bit on the hand, lengthen it and put it in the kebab stick.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe
6. Then while stirring it with both the hands, press it well.
7. Now put a pan on the gas and put oil in it and heat it.
8. When the oil becomes hot, put the seekh kebabs in it and cook it well.
9. After a while, turn the kebabs over and cook the other side well.
10. After cooking it well from all sides, take out the kebabs
11. Then apply some oil on it with the help of a brush and keep a stand on the gas and cook the kebabs on it for a while.
12. Your Chicken Seek Kebab is ready.
13. You can serve it with chutney or tomato sauce.
Paneer Pakoda Recipe
Easy Veg Cutlet Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Rishabh Pant Biography