Veg Cutlet Recipe, How to make Veg Cutlet at home, Easy way to make Veg Cutlet
Veg Cutlet is such a dish that you can eat in the morning or evening breakfast. Its taste is quite amazing. It does not take much time to prepare this dish and everyone likes to eat it. The taste of Veg cutlet is spicy and spicy. It tastes like this because of the spices used in it. It is eaten with tomato sauce and chutney. Wherever you go in our country, veg cutlet is very famous everywhere. You can make it very easily at home. If a guest has come to your house, then this is a good option to feed him.
Veg Cutlet Recipe – Ingredients
– Maida (1/2 cup)
– Cabbage (1/2- finely chopped)
– Bread Slices (6)
– Potatoes (4- boiled)
– Carrot (1 cup- finely chopped)
– Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
– Black pepper powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Red chili powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Amchur powder (1/4 tbsp)
– Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Veg Cutlet Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking time- 20 minutes
Total Time- 30 Minutes
How to make Veg Cutlet – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first sieve the flour through a sieve.
2. Take all purpose flour in a vessel and mix a little water in it and mix it well.
3. Make a smooth paste by beating the flour and water solution.
4. Now add red chili, coriander, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, mango powder, garam masala and salt to this solution and mix it well.
5. Break the slice of bread and steal it.
6. Now put boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them well.
7. After this, add chopped vegetables to the mashed potatoes and mix them well.
8. Now add breadcrumbs to this mixture and mix all the mixture well.
Veg Cutlet Recipe
9. Now take a little mixture on your hand and with the help of palm make a cutlet by giving it a shape.
10. Dip this piece in the flour solution and keep it in a plate.
11. Similarly make all the cutlets and keep them in a plate.
12. Now put oil in the pan and heat it on the gas.
13. When the oil is hot enough, take 3-4 cutlets at a time and put them in the pan and fry them well by turning both the sides.
14. When the cutlet is fried, place it on a napkin in a plate so that the oil present in it absorbs the napkin.
15. Fry all the cutlets in the same way and keep them on the napkin.
16. Your veg cutlet is ready.
17. You can serve it with tomato sauce or chutney.