How to make Paneer Pakoda, Paneer Pakoda recipe, How to make Paneer Pakoda at home, Easy way to make Paneer Pakoda
Paneer Pakoda is such a dish that you can make it whenever you want. You can eat it in the morning or evening breakfast. The most important thing about this dish is that it is very easy to make and it does not take much time to make. If a guest has come to your house or there is a party or event in your house, then you can make paneer pakoda and feed it to everyone. Its taste is pungent and spicy. Spices and chilies are added to it, due to which its taste is also spicy. You can eat it with tomato sauce or chutney. Paneer Pakoda is very famous in our country. It is very much liked in places like Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur. You can make this dish very easily at your home. It will not take much effort for you to collect the materials used in this.
Paneer Pakoda Recipe- Ingredients
– Besan (1 cup)
– Paneer (250 grams)
– Red chili (1 tbsp)
– Turmeric (1 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1 tbsp)
– Ajwain (1/2 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Paneer Pakoda Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 25 Minutes
Total Time- 40 Minutes
How to make Paneer Pakoda – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first of all take gram flour in a vessel and clean it after filtering it well.
2. Now add water, turmeric, salt, chilli, carom seeds to the gram flour and mix it well and beat this mixture well.
3. After this, cut the paneer into a size according to you.
4. Now put oil in a pan and heat it on the gas.
5. When the oil is hot enough, then dip the pieces of paneer in the gram flour mixture and put them in it.
Paneer Pakoda Recipe
6. Add 5-6 paneer pieces at a time.
7. Now fry the paneer pieces well till they become light crisp and brown.
8. Spread a napkin on a plate and take out the fried paneer pieces in it so that the oil of the paneer gets absorbed by the napkin.
9. Dip all the paneer pieces in the mixture of gram flour and fry them in oil.
10. Your Paneer Pakora is ready.
11. You can serve it with sauce or chutney.
Veg Fried Rice Recipe
Easy Veg Cutlet Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Rishabh Pant Biography