Chicken Lollipop Recipe, How to make Chicken Lollipop at home, How to make Chicken Lollipops, Easy way to make Chicken Lollipop
Chicken Lollipop is such a dish, which makes everyone’s mouth water on hearing the name. It neither takes much time nor much effort to make it. You must have often eaten chicken lollipops in restaurants or hotels. We do not even think of making anything other than chicken gravy at home, because we feel that it is very difficult to make other dishes of chicken. But it is not so, you can easily make chicken lollipops at your home in very less time. The taste of this dish is very spicy and spicy. One who eats once, wants to eat it again and again. If a party is being organized at your home, then you can make and serve chicken lollipops.
Chicken Lollipop Recipe – Ingredients
– Maida (4 tbsp)
– Chicken leg piece (1 kg)
– Cornflour (3 tbsp)
– Ginger-garlic paste (3 tbsp)
– Chili powder (2 tbsp)
– Black pepper (1/2 tbsp)
– Ginger (1/2 finely chopped)
– Garlic (12 to 15- finely chopped)
– Spring Onion (1/2 cup)
– Tomato Sauce (3 tbsp)
– Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Green Chilli Sauce (2 tbsp)
– Oil (3-4 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chicken Lollipop Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Total Time- 35 Minutes
How to make Chicken Lollipop- Instructions
1. To make this dish, first wash the chicken well and add red chili, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
2. Keep this mixture in the fridge for 5 minutes or leave it covered.
3. Take a bowl, add refined flour, cornflour, chili powder and a little salt and make a paste well.
4. Now dip the chicken in this solution and keep it on a plate on the side.
5. Now put oil in the pan and heat it, when the oil becomes hot, put the chicken immersed in the batter and fry it well.
6. When the chicken is fried well, keep it on a napkin, so that the oil in it absorbs the napkin.
Chicken Lollipops Recipe
7. Now put a pan on the gas and put some oil in it.
8. After the oil is hot, add finely chopped ginger garlic and fry it.
9. Now add tomato sauce, soy sauce, green chili sauce, mild chili powder and salt and fry it well.
10. Now add fried chicken to it and mix it well.
11. After this, put spring onion in the chicken and turn off the gas.
12. Your chicken lollipop is ready.
13. You can serve it with lemon, onion, chutney.