How to make Butter Chicken, Butter Chicken Recipe, How to make Butter Chicken at home, Easy way to make Butter Chicken
In today’s time everyone likes spicy and spicy food. Whenever we feel like eating something different at home, chicken comes first in our mind. But we always make masala chicken at home. But there are many such dishes of chicken that you can easily make at your home. Today we will tell you how you can easily make Butter Chicken at your home. This is such a dish that everyone likes very much and its taste is very delicious. Its taste is such that no one can refuse to eat it. Butter chicken is spicy in taste. Often people eat it in restaurants or parties.
Butter Chicken Recipe – Ingredients
– Tomatoes (4- chopped)
– Chicken (1 kg)
– Green chilies (4 chopped)
– Garlic (10-12 pieces)
– Ginger (1/2)
– Maida (2 tbsp)
– Cornflour (2 tbsp)
– Curd (100 grams)
– Turmeric Powder (1 tbsp)
– Red chili powder (1 tbsp)
– Coriander leaves (1 tbsp)
– Cumin Powder (1 tbsp)
– Chicken Masala (2 tbsp)
– Cumin (1/2 tbsp)
– Kasuri methi (1 tbsp)
– Butter (50 grams)
– Salt (as per taste)
Butter Chicken Cooking Time
Preparation time- 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time- 30-35 Minutes
Total Time- 50- 55 Minutes
How to make Butter Chicken – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first wash the chicken well and add cornflour, all purpose flour, turmeric, chilli, coriander powder, salt, mix it well and keep it covered for some time.
2. Now put oil in the pan and heat it for a while.
3. When the oil becomes hot, add cumin, garlic and ginger pieces and fry it well.
4. Add tomato pieces and fry them lightly.
5. Cool the mixture.
6. After cooling, grind it in a mixer and make a paste of it.
Butter Chicken Recipe
7. Now put a pen on the gas and fry the chicken by heating oil in it.
8. Now put butter, turmeric, chili, coriander powder in the remaining oil and fry it well.
9. After this add tomato paste and fry it well.
10. When the tomato paste is cooked well, then add fried chicken, chicken masala and cook covered for 10 minutes.
11. Now mash the kasoori fenugreek a little on the hand and put it on top and stir it on low flame for a while.
12. Your Butter Chicken is ready.
13. You can serve it with roti, naan, rice.
Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Rishabh Pant Biography