Veg Manchurian Recipe, How to make Veg Manchurian at home, How to make Veg Manchurian, Easy way to make Veg Manchurian, Street Style Veg Manchurian Recipe, Restaurant Style Veg Manchurian Recipe
Veg Manchurian is very tasty dish. It is also quite easy to make. Nowadays everyone likes this taste very much. The most important thing about this dish is that its taste is very different from other vegetable dishes, which people like very much. It is soft, spicy in taste. You can eat it with noodles or fried rice. Nowadays, in any function or party, you would often see Veg Manchurian in the menu. This dish is very much liked by adults as well as children. It is good in taste as well as healthy because it contains many types of vegetables. You can make it very easily at home.
Veg Manchurian Recipe – Ingredients
– Carrots (1/4 cup – grated)
– Cabbage (1 cup – grated)
– Beans (1/2 cup)
– Garlic (1 tbsp)
– Ginger (1 tbsp)
– Maida (1/2 cup)
– Green chilies (2- finely chopped)
– Corn Flour (2 tbsp)
– Onion (1- finely chopped)
– Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Chilli Sauce (1/2 tbsp)
– Black pepper (1 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Veg Manchurian Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 30 Minutes
Total Time- 45 Minutes
How to make Veg Manchurian – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first put all purpose flour, corn flour, carrot, beans, cabbage, ginger, garlic, green chili, salt and a little water in a vessel and mix it well.
2. When this mixture is ready, make small round balls out of it and keep them aside in a plate.
3. Now put oil in a pan and heat it.
4. Now put the balls of the mixture in the oil and fry till the balls become light brown.
5. After this, put some oil in a pan and add onion, ginger, garlic, green chili and fry it well.
Veg Manchurian Recipe
6. After this, add soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper salt and mix it well.
7. After cooking for a while, add corn flour and water solution to it.
8. When the gravy is cooked well, add Manchurian balls to it and cook for a while.
9. Now add water to the gravy and make it thin or thick as per your choice.
10. Now leave it to cook for some time.
11. Your Veg Manchurian is ready.
12. You can serve it with noodles or fried rice.
Chilli Paneer Recipe in Hindi
Paneer Roll Recipe
Chicken Tikka At Home
Virat Kohli Tattoo