Chilli Paneer Recipe, How To Make Chilli Paneer At Home, How To Make Chilli Paneer, Easy Way To Make Chilli Paneer, Restaurant Style Chilli Paneer, Street Style Chilli Paneer
It is one such dish that people like to eat again and again. In today’s time this dish is also a fashion. This dish contains vegetables which are very beneficial for health. The taste of Chilli Paneer is spicy, spicy and spicy. It is eaten with Haka Noodles, Fried Rice. This is an Indian Chinese dish, which is quite famous in the whole country. It is served as a starter at weddings, parties or restaurants. Its best feature is that it does not take much time to make. People like to eat Chilli Paneer more in winters. You can make this dish very easily at your home and enjoy its taste.
Chilli Paneer Recipe – Ingredients
– Paneer (500 g)
– capsicum (1 chopped)
– Onion (2 chopped)
– Green chilies (3 finely chopped)
– Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
– Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Vinegar (1 tbsp)
– Red Chilli Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Tomato Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Corn Flour (1/2 cup)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chilli Paneer Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 20 Minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Total Time- 40 Minutes
How to make Chilli Paneer – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first cut the onion, tomato, capsicum and paneer into equal size pieces.
2. Now add paneer pieces, corn flour, salt, ginger garlic paste and little water in a bowl and mix it well.
3. Now heat a pan on the gas and add oil to it, when the oil becomes hot, then fry the pieces of cheese found in the batter in it.
4. Put some oil in a pan and heat it.
5. After this add onion, capsicum and green chili and cook for a while.
Chilli Paneer Recipe
6. When it is cooked, add red chili, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, red chili sauce, mix it well and let it cook for a while.
7. Now dissolve a spoonful of corn flour in water in a small bowl and put this solution in the vegetables and cook for a while.
8. Now put the pieces of paneer in it and turn off the gas after stirring it for a while.
9. Your Chilli Paneer is ready.
10. You can serve it with fried rice, haka noodles.
Palak Paneer Recipe in Hindi
Paneer Roll Recipe
Chicken Tikka At Home
Virat Kohli Tattoo