Veg Seekh Kebab Recipe, How To Make Veg Seekh Kebab at Home, How To Make Veg Seekh Kebab, Easy Way To Make Veg Seekh Kebab
Hearing the name of Veg Seekh Kabab makes everyone’s mouth water. This is a dish that is liked by everyone, whether you are vegetarian or non-vegetarian, you can eat it. Nowadays, veg kebabs are also being served as a starter in parties. This is such a dish that adults as well as children like it very much and it is also very beneficial for health. It is made from different types of vegetables. Do you know that you can make Veg Seekh Kebab very easily at home. You can eat it as snacks or even in dinner. Often people like to eat veg kebab with paratha.
Veg Seekh Kabab Recipe- Ingredients
– Potatoes (4- boiled)
– Cabbage (1/2 cup finely chopped)
– Peas (1/2- boiled)
– Coriander (1/2 cup finely chopped)
– Onion (1/2 cup finely chopped)
– Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
– Green chilies (2- finely chopped)
– Garam Masala (1 tbsp)
– Chaat masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Cumin Powder (1 tbsp)
– Cumin (1 tbsp)
– Besan (3 tbsp)
– Cashews (10-12- chopped)
– Bread Crumbs (1/2 cup)
– Turmeric Powder (1 tbsp)
– Oil (4-5 tbsp)
– Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Veg Seekh Kebab Cooking Time
Preparation time – 20 to 25 minutes
Cooking time – 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time- 30 to 40 Minutes
How to make Veg Seekh Kebab – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Now put oil in the pan and heat it and add cumin seeds.
3. After this, add onion, green chili and ginger garlic paste to the oil and fry it well.
4. When the onion becomes light brown, then add all the chopped vegetables, cabbage, green chili, peas in it.
5. Now cook it well for 4 to 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
Veg Seekh Kabab Recipe
6. Let the vegetables cool down for some time, then add coriander leaves, cashew nuts, boiled potatoes, garam masala, chaat masala, turmeric, bread crumbs, lemon juice to this mixture and mix it well.
7. Now put it in the skillet and heat the grill pan.
8. After this, grill the kebabs and make sure from all sides.
9. While cooking the kebab, keep applying oil on it in between.
10. Veg Seekh Kebab is ready.
11. You can serve it with chutney, sauce raita.