Dosa Recipe at Home, How to make Dosa at Home, How to make Dosa, Easy way to make Dosa at home
This is a South Indian dish which is liked all over the country. This is such a dish in which much oil and spices are not used and it is not harmful for health. You must have eaten dosa outside at weddings, parties, in restaurants but you can make very tasty dosa at your home too. Through this article, we will tell you that How to make Dosa at Home. Most of the people like to eat it with coconut chutney.
Dosa Recipe – Ingredients
– Raw rice (2 bowls)
– Urad dal (1 bowl)
– Fenugreek seeds (1/2 bowl)
– Salt (as per taste)
– Potatoes (5-6)
– Onion (1- chopped)
– Rai (1 tbsp)
– Turmeric (1 tbsp)
– Whole red chilies (5-6)
– Oil (3 tsp)
– Cumin Powder (1 tbsp)
– Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
How to make Dosa – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first wash the urad dal, rice and fenugreek seeds and soak them in water in separate utensils for 5 to 6 hours.
2. After 5 to 6 hours remove them from the water and grind soaked rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds in a mixer.
3. Now cover this mixture and leave it for 3 to 4 hours, now beat the mixer well.
4. To make potato masala, boil the potatoes, peel them and mash them.
5. Now heat a pan, add oil to it and fry curry leaves and mustard seeds in hot oil.
6. Add chopped onion to it and fry till it becomes light brown. Add turmeric, chilli, salt and fry it well.
7. After this add coriander powder and cumin powder and fry for 1 to 2 minutes and turn off the gas.
Dosa Recipe At Home
8. Potato masala is ready.
9. To make dosa, heat a non stick pan and pour some oil on it.
10. After the oil is heated, put a spoonful of dosa mixture on the pan and spread it in a round shape with a spoon.
11. When you feel that the dosa is cooked from below, lift it slowly from the edge and turn it over and cook it a little.
12. Now turn the dosa over again and wrap the dosa by placing a spoonful of potato masala in the middle.
13. Dosa is ready. Now you can serve it with sambar or coconut chutney.