How to Make Pav Bhaji, Recipe to Make Pav Bhaji, Pav Bhaji Recipe, How to Make Pav Bhaji at Home
Hearing the name of Pav Bhaji makes everyone’s mouth watery. This is the favorite dish of most of the people. This is the famous street food of Mumbai. If we talk about its name, then pav means bread and bhaji contains many vegetables which are cooked well in ghee or butter. Through this article, we will tell you about Restaurant Style Pav Bhaji Recipe.
Pav Bhaji Recipe – Ingredient
– Cauliflower (1/2- chopped)
– Potatoes (2 large – chopped)
– Carrots (1- chopped)
– Onion (3- finely chopped)
– Green peas (half cup)
– Tomatoes (2- finely chopped)
– capsicum (1- chopped)
– Green chili (3- paste)
– Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
– Coriander leaves (2 tbsp – finely chopped)
– Red chili powder (1 tbsp)
– Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
– Turmeric (half a table spoon)
– Pav Bhaji Masala (1 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
– Pav (6-8)
– Butter (2 tbsp)
Pav Bhaji Recipe- Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 35 – 40 Minutes
Total Time- Approx 50 – 55 Minutes
How to make Pav Bhaji – Instructions
1. To make this recipe, first peel all the vegetables and wash them well and cut them into small pieces.
2. Now put the chopped vegetables, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, green peas with half a cup of water and salt in the cooker and put two whistles on the gas on medium flame.
3. After two whistles, turn off the gas and remove the pressure from the cooker and mash all the vegetables well.
4. You can mash the vegetables less or more as per your choice.
5. Now put a pan on the gas and heat it, then add 2 tbsp oil to it.
6. When the oil is hot enough, then add finely chopped onion and fry till it becomes golden brown.
7. Add ginger garlic paste and green chili and fry it well.
8. After this, add finely chopped capsicum and tomato and fry it well.
Pav Bhaji Recipe
9. After cooking tomatoes and capsicum well, add pav bhaji masala, turmeric, red chili and fry it well for 2 minutes.
10. Now add half a cup of water to it, mix it well and leave it to cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
11. Now add mashed vegetables to this spice and mix it well and add lemon juice to it and cook the vegetables well for 6 to 7 minutes while stirring them well.
12. Switch off the gas and add finely chopped coriander and add some butter, the bhaji is ready.
13. Now heat the pan on the gas and cut the pav from the middle.
14. Now put butter on the pan and bake the pav.
15. To serve Pav Bhaji, take out the bhaji in a bowl and garnish it with butter and keep the pav in a plate and serve this recipe hot.