Soyabean Chilli Recipe, How To Make Soyabean Chilli at Home, How To Make Soyabean Chilli
This dish is perfect for anyone who likes to eat Spicy. Soyabean Chilli is one such dish which most of the people like. Along with taste, it is also healthy. Do you know that you can make Soyabean Chilli at your home in a very easy way. It takes 25 to 30 minutes to make it. Soyabean Chilli can also be made gravy or dry and can be eaten with roti or rice.
Soyabean Chilli Recipe – Ingredients
– Soybean (50 grams)
– capsicum (halved)
– Onion (1- chopped)
– Carrots (1- chopped)
– Green chilies (5- chopped)
– Green Onion (half cup)
– Cumin (1 tbsp)
– Ginger-garlic paste (2 tbsp)
– egg (1)
– Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
– Corn flour (2 tbsp)
– Oil (5-6 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
– Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
– Vinegar (2 tbsp)
– Soy Sauce (3 tbsp)
– Chilli Sauce (3 tbsp)
– Tomato Sauce (3 tbsp)
Soyabean Chilli Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking time – 15 to 30 minutes
Total Time- 25 to 30 Minutes
How to make Soyabean Chilli – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first put some salt in water and add soybeans and boil for 2 minutes.
2. After the soybean cools down, squeeze the water out of it.
3. Cut onion, capsicum, green chili, green onion into small pieces.
4. Now add corn flour, egg, ginger garlic paste and some salt in soybean and mix it well.
5. Heat the pan and add oil to it and fry the soybeans well in it.
Soyabean Chilli Recipe
6. Now heat the pan on the gas, put oil in it and heat the oil, then add cumin seeds and fry for a while.
7. Now add ginger-garlic paste, onion, carrot, capsicum, green chili and cook it well.
8. After cooking, add soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and stir it for some time.
9. Now put fried soybeans in it and cook it well for 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Now garnish it with coriander leaves and green onions and serve hot.