How to make Paneer Roll, Paneer Roll Recipe, Paneer Roll Recipe, How to make Paneer Roll at Home, Easy Paneer Roll Recipe
Paneer Roll has become the favorite dish of every children. It is quite easy to make and eat it. This dish is quite famous in today’s generation. Children eat it with great fervor. It can be served in breakfast or in evening snacks. Its taste is spicy, which every person is always ready to eat. Paneer roll is a famous dish of Kolkata but you will find it anywhere in the whole country. Do you know that you can make paneer rolls very easily at your home too. It does not take much time to make it. Vegetables and spices are added to this dish. The ingredients in it are easily available at our home.
Paneer Roll Recipe- Ingredients
– Maida (1 cup)
– Paneer (250 grams)
– Onion (1 chopped)
– Green chili (1 chopped)
– Tomato (1 chopped)
– capsicum (2 chopped)
– Red chili (1 tbsp)
– Soda (1 tbsp)
– Coriander (1 tbsp)
– Turmeric (1 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Garlic-ginger paste (1/2 tbsp)
– Butter (1/2 tbsp)
– Corn Flour (1/2 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Paneer Roll Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 30 Minutes
Total Time- 45 Minutes
How to make Paneer Roll – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first take all purpose flour in a bowl and add cornflour, salt, soda, butter and some water in it.
2. Now knead this mixture well and wet the cloth and cover it for a while.
3. Put a pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil.
4. Now put onion in oil and fry it. When the onion becomes light golden, add tomatoes and fry for a while.
5. After this add garam masala, red chili, coriander, turmeric and mix it well.
Paneer Roll Recipe
6. After mixing well, add ginger paste, capsicum, paneer, salt, green chili and cook it well.
7. Now knead the kneaded dough once more and then make a round pedi of it.
8. Now roll it like a roti and roast it by applying butter on the pan.
9. When the roti is roasted well, fill the mixture prepared in it and fold it into a round shape.
10. Your paneer roll is ready.
11. You can serve it with sauce.
Shahi Paneer Recipe in Hindi
How to make Dosa at home
Chicken Tikka At Home
Virat Kohli Tattoo