Shahi Paneer Recipe, How to make Shahi Paneer at Home, How to make Shahi Paneer, Easy way to make Shahi Paneer
Hearing the name of Shahi Paneer makes everyone’s mouth watery. This is a Punjabi dish which is very famous in our country. It is quite easy to make this dish. Very good spices are used in this which is not harmful for our health and the taste of this dish is also wonderful. It does not take much time to make Shahi Paneer. It is a very aromatic dish. You will get this dish in weddings, parties, restaurants. But you can also make this dish at your home very easily. Shahi Paneer is very famous in our country as well as abroad.
Shahi Paneer Recipe – Ingredients
– Paneer (350 grams)
– Onion (2 chopped)
– Tomatoes (3 chopped)
– Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
– Cumin (1/2 tbsp)
– Whole red chili (2)
– Yogurt (1/2 cup)
– Turmeric (1/2 tbsp)
– Coriander (1 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Cashews (1/2 cup)
– Red chili powder (1 tbsp)
– Bay leaf (2-3)
– Lentil sugar (1/2 piece)
– Kasuri methi (1 tbsp)
– Fresh cream (3 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Shahi Paneer Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking time- 20-25 minutes
Total Time- 35- 40 Minutes
How to make Shahi Paneer – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first chop the tomatoes and onions finely.
2. Cut the paneer into 1 size pieces.
3. Now put the pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil.
4. Now fry the onion well till it becomes light golden in color.
5. When the onion is fried, then fry the tomato in it.
6. Now add cashew nuts, red chili and little water and fry it well.
7. After roasting the mixture well, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
Shahi Paneer Recipe
8. When the mixture cools down, grind it in a mixer to make a paste.
9. Now heat oil in a pan and add cumin, bay leaf, cinnamon and fry it.
10. Now add ginger garlic paste and onion tomato paste and cook it well.
11. After cooking it well, add salt, curd, turmeric, coriander and powdered red chili and fry it well.
12. Slow the gas for 3 to 4 minutes and cook by adding some water.
13. Now add garam masala, paneer pieces, kasoori fenugreek and cream and cook it well.
14. After cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, your Shahi Paneer will be ready.
How to serve Shahi Paneer
1. You can serve this dish with rice, roti, paratha, naan.
2. This is a kind of special dish that you can eat in the afternoon or at night.
3. You can serve Shahi Paneer by making it in any function or party.
4. While serving this dish, it can be made more attractive by adding some cream or cream on it.
5. While serving Shahi Paneer, you can also put finely chopped coriander on it, which people like very much.