Kadhai Paneer At Home, Dhaba Style Kadhai Paneer At Home, Kadhai Paneer Preparations, Kadhai Paneer Instructions, How to make Kadhai Paneer at Home
There is no doubt that paneer is everyone’s favourite. Dhaba style kadhai paneer is very easy to (Kadhai Paneer Recipe) prepare. The name literally means Paneer (Kadhai Paneer Recipe At Home) with gravy made in a Kadhai. Similarly tawa paneer is made on a tawa and handi paneer in a handi with varied (Dhaba Style Paneer Recipe) gravies. People of Lahore who came up with this dish were not (Kadhai Paneer At Home) very creative with the name but I am sure the chef who created this (Best Dhaba Style Paneer Recipe) masterpiece recipe was extremely creative with the flavours that she or (Easy Way To Make Kadhai Paneer At Home) he was able to develop.
Kadhai Paneer Preparation at Home
Kadhai Paneer is one of the easiest recipes, which you can make for a gathering or for a routine dinner. Soft creamy paneer melts into the mouth. You can serve it with both Indian Flat Bread and Rice. You may make your own paneer at home or buy it from a local diary. ‘Tandoori Roti’ or ‘Garlic Naan’ or Lachha Paratha works great with this curry. If you don’t get lachha paratha near you even frozen/fresh Malabar Parota works well. Kadai Paneer is yummy finger lickin good. I am hungry as a write about it. Serve it with yogurt dip or raita.
Paneer is rich in calcium and proteins. Hence you do not need to depend on eggs or meet for your nutrients. It also strengthens bones and teeth. It is good source of magnesium, selenium and potassium. Hence helps heart health. However we must ensure we use less oil with it. it is a good source of folate and improves digestion too. You can also reduce weight, if you eat it in moderation as it keeps your tummy full for longer time.
How to Make Kadhai Paneer at home?
How to Make Kadhai Paneer Gravy
. Onion -3 Big (Two to be chopped for gravy and one to cut to serve)
. Tomato -5 (Four to be roughly chopped and one to be cut in 4 pieces)
. Capsicum -1 (Cut in square shape)
. Green chillies -2(Slitted)
. Ginger -One inch (Chopped)
. Garlic -6-7 (Chopped)
. Red chillies -2
. Oil -2tbsp
. Fresh Cream -1tbsp
. Butter -1tbsp (Optional)
. Salt -as per taste
. Red chilly powder -1/4tbsp
How to Make Kadhai Paneer Masala
. Coriander Seeds -1tbsp
. Bay Leaf/Tej Patta -1
. Cumin Seeds/Sabut Jeera -1tbsp
. Black Pepper/Kali Mirch -7-8
. Black Cardamom -1
. Clove/Laung -4-5
. Cinnamon Stick/Dalchini -small pieces
. Fennel Seeds -1/2tbsp (Optional)
Tips For Kadhai Paneer At Home
1. Take a Kadhai and put it on medium flame, add bay leaf, coriander seed, cumin seeds, cloves , black pepper, black cardamom, fennel seeds, cinnamon stick and dry roast a mixture for 2-3 minutes.
2. Allow these spices to cool down then grind it in a mixer to form a coarse powder.
3. In the same Kadhai, add mustard oil/ refined oil and allow it to heat up properly. If you are using mustard oil make sure you heat enough so it loses its odour. Add chopped onions and fry till they become golden brown. Add chopped garlic and ginger to it. Fry it too 3-4 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and 2 wholered chillies to this mixture. Cook it for 8-10 minutes till the time Tomatoes are cooked properly. Add salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder to it. Turn off the flame and allow this mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
Kadhai Paneer At Home
5. Grind this mixture in a mixer grinder to form a smooth paste. Put this paste back in the Kadhai and add 1/2 cup of water to it. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream and the half of the coarsely grinded masala which we prepared in the beginning.
6. In a separate pan, take one tbsp of oil and add diced onions and capsicum, cook it on high flame for 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes to it and cook that too for 1 minutes. We don’t need to over cooked these vegetables as it needs to be crisp.
7. Add the crisp vegetables to the masala and add cubes of paneer also to it now. Allow the masala to cook with paneer for 5 minutes on low flame.
8. Add the remaining grinded coarse masala, coriander leaves and butter. Add ginger too if you like.
9. Your Dhaba style Kadhai Paneer is ready. Serve it in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Notes For Kadhai Paneer Preparation
1. The above masala that we made can also be replaced with any garam masala powder as well.
2. Don’t over cooke the spices while making the special Kadhai masala as it will result in a burnt flavour to your final outcome.
3. Some people like their paneer to be fried – if you are one of them, then you can stir fry the paneer in the pan before adding it to the gravy.
3 thoughts on “Kadhai Paneer At Home | Dhaba Style Kadhai Paneer at Home”