Paneer Momos Recipe, How To Make Paneer Momos At Home, How To Make Paneer Momos, Easy Way To Make Paneer Momos Rice, Delicious Paneer Momos Recipe
Paneer Momos is a dish of Nepal and Tibet. But it is also very famous in India. Here people like this dish a lot. It is eaten as snacks. Momos are cooked in a steamer. You can cook it in a steamer. Paneer momos with spicy chutney and tomato sauce are served as a starter in the party. You will find the recipe in it very easily at home and it is also very easy to make.
Paneer Momos- Ingredients
– Maida (2 cups)
– Butter (2 tbsp)
– Chilli (2 chopped)
– Paneer (200 grams – mashed)
– Refined oil (1 tbsp)
– Baking soda (half teaspoon)
– Onion (1- finely chopped)
– Chilli sauce (1 tbsp)
– Tomato Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Red chili powder (as per taste)
– Garam Masala (1 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Paneer Momos Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 30 Minute
Cooking Time- 20 Minute
Total Time- 50 minute
How to make Paneer Momos- Instructions
1. To make paneer momos, first sift the flour in a big utensil.
2. Now mix oil, baking powder and salt in it and knead it with water.
3. Keep the kneaded flour covered for 1 hour.
4. Now for stuffing, heat the butter in a non stick pan on medium heat.
5. As soon as the butter becomes hot, fry the onions and green chillies in it till they turn light brown.
6. Add mashed paneer to the fried onions and add garam masala, salt and chili to it.
7. After this fry while stirring for about 4 to 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
8. To make momos, make small balls of the kneaded flour and roll them.
9. Now put one spoon of paneer stuffing in the rolled ball and shape it according to your choice by folding it.
10. Similarly make all the momos in one shape.
11. Here we are using idli maker to cook momos. Grease the corners of the idli and keep the momos.
12. Close the idli maker and cook momos for 5 minutes.
13. When it is cooked, your paneer momos will be ready.
14. You can serve it with chutney or sauce.