Chicken 65 recipe, How to make Chicken 65 at home, How to make Chicken 65, Easy way to make Chicken 65, Street Style Chicken 65 Recipe
Chicken 65 is a very tasty and famous dish. It is an Indo-Chinese dish but not only in India but this dish is quite famous all over the world. Along with eating, this dish is also very attractive in appearance. If anyone comes to your house, whether it is your friend or guest or if a party is being held in your house, then there is no need to get this dish from the market. You can make Chicken 65 very easily at your home and feed everyone. This dish can be served with roti or naan. You will get the ingredients in it very easily.
Chicken 65 Recipe – Ingredients
– Boneless chicken (1/2 kg)
– Yogurt (1/2 cup)
– Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
– Rice flour (2 tbsp)
– Red chili powder (2 tbsp)
– ginger (2)
– Garlic (2-4 pieces)
– Coriander (2 tbsp)
– Black pepper (1 tbsp)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chicken 65 Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Total Time- 25 Minutes
How to make Chicken 65 – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first clean the chicken pieces well and dry them.
2. After this, prepare a paste by grinding ginger, garlic, onion etc.
3. Now put the powdered spices in a bowl and prepare a batter by adding curd, lemon juice, rice flour, salt, coriander, red chili, black pepper, turmeric, onion paste.
4. Now keep the bowl containing this mixture covered for some time.
5. Now put chicken pieces in this mixture.
Chicken 65 Recipe
6. After this, take a pan and heat it by adding oil.
7. When the oil becomes hot, put the chicken immersed in the mixture in the oil and fry it well.
8. Fry the chicken on slow gas for a while.
9. Your chicken 65 is ready.
10. Now take it out in a plate, pour lemon juice on it and serve it with roti or naan.
Chicken Curry Recipe
Butter Chicken Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Rishabh Pant Biography