Rice Kheer recipe, How to make Rice Kheer at home, How to make Rice Kheer, Easy way to make Rice Kheer
If we talk about something sweet in food, then Kheer is something that everyone likes. It is very tasty and delicious in taste. We can make this dish at home anytime. People like Kheer a lot. It neither takes much time nor much effort to make rice kheer. You can make rice kheer very easily at your home.
Rice Kheer Recipe – Ingredients
– Basmati rice (1/2 cup)
– Sugar (1/2 cup)
– Milk (1 liter)
– water (1 cup)
– Desi Ghee (1 tbsp)
– Cashew nuts (1 tbsp – chopped)
– Pistachios (1 tbsp)
– Raisins (1 tbsp)
– Cardamom (3)
Rice Kheer Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Total Time- 30 Minutes
How to make Rice Kheer – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for some time.
2. After this take a big vessel, heat the milk well on the gas.
3. When the milk starts boiling, put the soaked rice in the milk and keep stirring it continuously with the help of a ladle.
4. Keep stirring the mixture of milk and rice continuously on low flame so that it does not burn.
5. Cook rice well in milk for 6 to 7 minutes.
Rice Kheer Recipe
6. When the rice is cooked, add cashews, pistachios and raisins and mix them well.
7. After cooking it for some time, add sugar to this mixture and mix it well.
8. Now let it cook on low flame for a while and keep stirring it continuously.
9. When the kheer becomes thick, turn off the gas.
10. Your rice kheer is ready.