How to make Chicken Korma, Chicken Korma recipe, How to make Chicken Korma at home, Easy way to make Chicken Korma
Chicken Korma is such a dish which is very tasty and wonderful. People who eat non-veg like it a lot. Anyone can eat this dish who likes chicken. Its taste is spicy and delicious. Many types of spices are used in it, due to which its taste is delicious. You can serve chicken korma with roti, naan or rice. This is a Punjabi dish. Often people have to go to restaurants or hotels to eat Chicken Korma. Because they think it is very difficult to make it at home. but it’s not like that. You can very easily make Chicken Korma at home and feed it to everyone.
Chicken Korma Recipe – Ingredients
– Chicken (500 grams)
– Onion (1 chopped)
– Green chilies (2 chopped)
– cardamom (2)
– cloves (2)
– Yogurt (1 cup)
– Black pepper (1 tbsp)
– Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
– Ginger-garlic paste (2 tbsp)
– Turmeric (1/2 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
– Oil (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chicken Korma Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 20 Minutes
Cooking Time- 40 Minutes
Total Time- 60 Minutes
How to make Chicken Korma – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first cut the pieces of chicken and clean them well.
2. Now put the chicken pieces in a bowl and add lemon juice, black pepper and ginger garlic paste, mix it well and cover it for a while.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. When the oil becomes hot, add finely chopped onion and fry it till it becomes light brown.
5. Now add turmeric to it and mix it well.
6. Add green chili, cardamom, cloves to this mixture and fry it well.
Chicken Korma Recipe
7. After roasting the spices, add curd to it and mix.
8. Now put the chicken in this mixer and stir it well.
9. Cover the chicken and cook it well and keep stirring it in between.
10. When the chicken is sticking, add some water and cook it well.
11. Now add garam masala and finely chopped coriander to the chicken and cook for a while.
12. Your Chicken Korma is ready.
13. You can serve it with roti, naan, rice.