Paneer Manchurian Gravy Recipe, How to make Paneer Manchurian Gravy at home, How to make Paneer Manchurian Gravy, Easy way to make Paneer Manchurian Gravy
Paneer Manchurian Gravy is a very tasty dish which is a favourite dish of many Indian people. Children like this dish more. If you go to buy this dish in the market, you will find it very expensive. It is very easy to make it at home. You can make it very easily at your home, which is also liked by the family members. Paneer Manchurian is made in two ways, one Paneer Manchurian Gravy and Paneer Manchurian Dry, and people like both. It does not take much effort to make it and also saves a lot of time.
Paneer Manchurian Gravy Recipe – Ingredients
– Paneer (250 grams)
– Maida (2 tbsp)
– Corn flour (3 tbsp)
– Ginger (finely chopped)
– Garlic (finely chopped)
– Onions (3- medium)
– Green onions (2)
– Green chilies (3-4)
– Oil (4 tbsp)
– Capsicum (2)
– Vinegar (1 tbsp)
– Soya Sauce (1 tbsp)
– Chilli sauce (1 tbsp)
– Tomato Sauce (2 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Paneer Manchurian Gravy Cooking Time
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Total Time – 50 minutes
How to make Paneer Manchurian Gravy
1. To make this dish, first cut the paneer into small pieces.
2. After this cut green onions, onions, capsicum and green chillies into small pieces.
3. Now make a paste of ginger and garlic.
4. After this add all purpose flour, corn flour, garlic ginger paste, salt and a little water in a bowl and make it a thick paste.
5. Now put the paneer pieces in the paste and leave it covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Now heat a pan on the gas.
7. Add 2 tbsp oil in the pan.
8. After the oil is hot, add paneer pieces and fry till it becomes light golden.
9. After the paneer is fried, take it out by applying tissue paper on a plate.
10. To make Paneer Manchurian Gravy, first take a pan and heat oil in it.
11. After this add finely chopped onions, green chillies, capsicum and cook on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
12. Now add chilli sauce, soya sauce and tomato sauce, vinegar and salt and cook it well.
13. After this add fried paneer to it and mix well.
14. Cook the whole mixture on high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
15. By doing this Manchurian will be crispy.
16. Now turn off the gas.
17. Paneer Manchurian gravy is ready.