Sesame Chicken Recipe, How To Make Sesame Chicken At Home, How To Make Sesame Chicken, Easy Way To Make Sesame Chicken
Sesame chicken is popular street food in China. It can also be easily found in many restaurants and Cafe in South Asia. As this chicken recipe gained more popularity, it was served at restaurants across the globe including that in the US and the UK. The quick chicken recipe does not consume a lot of time. It is made with the goodness of chicken bites, paprika and salt. For the sticky Asian sauce a combination of honey and sesame oil is used. This dish is so delicious that you will have nothing left in the bowl if you decided to serve it at parties. Sesame chicken is very easy to make. You can easily make it at your home.
Sesame Chicken Recipe- Ingredients
– Vegetable Oil (5 tablespoon)
– Eggs (2)
– Cornflour (3 tablespoon)
– Plain Flour (10 tablespoon)
– Pepper (1/2 tablespoon)
– Garlic (1/2 tablespoon)
– Paprika (1/2 tablespoon)
– Chicken Breast (500 gm- chopped)
– Sesame Oil (1 tablespoon)
– Garlic (2 cloves)
– Rice Vinegar (1 tablespoon)
– Honey (2 tablespoon)
– Chilli Sauce (2 tablespoon)
– Ketchup ( 3 tablespoon)
– Brown Sugar (2 tablespoon)
– Soy Sauce (4 tablespoon)
Sesame Chicken Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 20 Minutes
Total Time- 35 Minutes
How to make Sesame Chicken- Instructions
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until very hot.
2. Whilst the oil is heating, place the egg in one bowl and the corn flour in another bowl.
3. Add the flour, garlic salt, salt, pepper and paprika to another bowl and mix together.
4. Mix the chicken in the corn flour, then dip in the egg and finally dredge it in the seasoned flour.
5. Add to the pan and cook on high heat for 7 to 8 minutes, turning two or three times during cooking, until well golden brown.
6. Remove from the pan and place in a bowl.
Sesame Chicken Recipe
7. Add all of the sauce ingredients to the pan, stir and bubble on a high heat until the sauce reduced by about a third.
8. Add the chicken back in and toss in the sauce to coat.
9. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Turn off the heat and served with the boiled rice and top with sesame seed and spring onion.
11. Your sesame chicken is ready to serve.