Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe, How To Make Honey Garlic Chicken Wings At Home, How To Make Honey Garlic Chicken Wings, Easy Way To Make Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
This juicy and spicy recipe is everyone’s favorite. If you want to try this dish for the first time this honey garlic chicken wings recipe is the perfect place to start. Whether you are serving dinner or bringing baking for a potluck, it is always great to have some tasty sites to go along with your baked chicken wings. Once prepared these honey garlic chicken wings can be stored in a shield container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. In this article we will tell you how to make Honey garlic chicken wings. This honey garlic chicken wings are baked in the oven until crispy and coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce.
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe- Ingredients
For Baked Chicken Wings
– Chicken Wings (1 Kg)
– Olive Oil (1 teaspoon)
– Sea Salt (1 teaspoon)
– Black Pepper ( 1 pinch)
For Honey Garlic Sauce
– Honey (1/2 cup)
– Soy Sauce (1 tablespoon)
– Grated Ginger (1 tablespoon)
– Minced Garlic (1 tablespoon)
– Chilli Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
– Fresh Chopped Coriander (for garnish)
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking Time- 40 Minutes
Total Time- 50 Minutes
How to make Honey Garlic Chicken Wings- Instructions
1. Preheat open to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add raw chicken wings.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Use a pair of tongs or a spatula to gently toss the chicken wings to coat.
6. Arrange chicken wings in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Baked chicken wings for 40 minutes or until juices clear, turning them halfway through.
Honey Garlic Chicken Sings Recipe
8. In a medium pain over medium high heat, bring honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chili powder to a rapid boil.
9. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
10. Remove Pan from heat cover and set aside.
11. Now place baked chicken wings in a bowl, then pour prepared honey garlic sauce on top.
12. The chicken and sauce should be hot for good taste.
13. Use a spatula to toss the chicken wings until they are coated in the sauce.
14. Honey garlic chicken wings is ready.
15. Serve it immediately with chopped coriander.