Egg Roll recipe, How to make Egg Roll at home, How to make Egg Roll, Easy way to make Egg Roll, Street Style Egg Roll Recipe
Most of the people like to eat eggs. We can make eggs in many ways, such as egg bhurji, egg fried rice, egg curry. Everyone likes this food. Apart from this we can also make egg rolls. The taste of which is amazing. Both adults and children like it very much. This dish is as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. While filling the egg roll, you can use both vegetables or meat in it. Do you know that you can make this dish very easily at your home. You will get all the ingredients to make this dish at home. But you have to buy eggs from the market.
Egg Roll Recipe- Ingredients
– Eggs (2)
– Maida (1 cup)
– Flour (1 cup)
– Onion (2 chopped)
– Cucumber (1 grated)
– Green chilies (5 chopped)
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Chaat masala
– Tomato sauce
– Chili sauce
– Lemon juice
– Salt (as per taste)
Egg Roll Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 10 Minutes
Total Time- 25 Minutes
How to make Egg Roll- Instructions
1. To make Egg Roll, first add fine flour, sugar, flour and salt, mix it well and make a dough.
2. After this, make big balls of the dough and make it like a thin roti.
3. Now place the paratha on the pan and cook it well from both the sides with the help of light oil.
4. Now break two eggs and put them in a bowl and add salt to it and mix it well.
5. When the paratha is cooked, put the egg mixture on the same pan. (Chicken Lollipop Recipe)
6. Now place the paratha on the egg mixture and roast it by twisting it well.
7. When the paratha is cooked from both the sides, make a roll by adding cucumber, onion, green chili, chaat masala, black pepper, lemon juice, tomato ketchup and chili sauce on it.
8. Your Egg roll is ready.