Chole Bhature recipe, How to make Chole Bhature at home, How to make Chole Bhature, Easy way to make Chole Bhature
Chole Bhature is a Punjabi dish, which is very much liked in India as well as abroad. Its taste is spicy. This dish is the pride of every party in our India. Be it any function or birthday party, Chole Bhature is definitely there. It is very tasty found at Punjabi dhabas. But do you know that you can make it very easily at your home. You will get all the ingredients in it very easily at your home.
Chole Bhature Recipe – Ingredients
– Kabuli Chana (250 grams)
– Maida (400 grams)
– Semolina (50 grams)
– Curd (100 grams)
– Onion (2)
– Tomato (3)
– Ginger (1 piece)
– Garlic (6-7)
– Baking soda (3/4 tbsp)
– clove (4)
– Cinnamon (1 piece)
– cardamom (2)
– bay leaf (2)
– Cumin (1 tbsp)
– Coriander Powder (2 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1 tbsp)
– Red chili (1 tbsp)
– green chili (4)
– Oil (3 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chole Bhature Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 30 Minutes
Time to make – 1 hour
Total Time – 1 hour 30 minutes
How to make Chole Bhature – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first make Chole.
2. To make chole, soak chickpeas in water overnight.
3. The next day, clean the gram properly and put them in the cooker, add water and salt as required and keep it on the gas for boiling.
4. After this, finely chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and ginger and grind them in a mixer to make a paste.
5. Now heat the pan on the gas and add oil to it.
6. After the oil is heated, add bay leaf, cumin, long, cardamom, cinnamon and fry it well.
7. Now add onion, tomato, paste, and all the spices in it and mix it well and let it cook for some time.
Chole Bhature Recipe
8. When the masala is cooked well, then add boiled gram, salt, chili and water to it.
9. After this cook the gram well for 8 to 10 minutes. Your chole is ready.\
10. To make bhature, take all purpose flour and semolina in a vessel and add oil, baking soda, curd and a little salt and knead it well.
11. Keep in mind that knead the flour with warm water and knead a little soft.
12. Take refined oil in a pan and heat it.
13. With the help of a rolling pin, roll it into a shape.
14. Now put it in hot oil and fry it well. Your Bhature is ready.
How to Serve Chole Bhature
1. It can be eaten in the morning breakfast or dinner.
2. If the bhaturas become cold, they do not taste good.
3. Chole Bhature can be served with lassi or buttermilk.
4. Take out the chickpeas in a bowl and serve it in a plate with hot bhature and onions and green chutney.