What is Yono App, How Yono App Works, How to Register in Yono App, How to Transfer Money from Yono App, What are the Features of Yono App, What are the Benefits of Yono App
This is an Android application launched by SBI. With the help of this, we can do all the online work related to the bank, such as booking train or bus tickets, booking hotels, as well as complete transactions of SBI Bank can be done with the help of this app. With the help of Yono SBI App, you can also handle your SBI Bank Account online. In this, from opening an account, you can do many business things online.
What is Yono App
This is an application launched by our country’s largest bank SBI. The Full Form of this is You Only Need One. With the help of this app, users can open their digital account on SBI and do all the financial transactions related to the bank and other services like Online Shopping, Medical Bill Payment, Taxi Booking, Train Bus Tickets Booking. This app was launched by the Finance Minister of India, Arun Jaitley on 24 November 2017. In this app 60 services can be used at one place. It has 60 e-commerce companies like Amazon, Uber, Myntra, Byjus etc.
Features of Yono App
1. With its help, SBI Account can be opened in a very short time.
2. Personal Loan Approval can be done for free without any paperwork.
3. Facility of 14 different categories is given on one application.
4. There are 60 e-commerce companies in this, whose service can be used at one place.
5. Both iOS and Android users can download this app.
How to Register in Yono App
If you have not taken Net Banking facility, then you can activate Online Net Banking using your Debit Card, and register on this app-
1. First of all download the it and open it.
2. Now the option of Existing Customer will appear here, click on it.
3. Now on the next page you will get two options if you do not have Internet Banking Id then click on “I Don’t Have Internet Banking Id” and if you have “Internet Banking Id then I Have Internet Banking Id” Click on it.
4. Now fill your Debit Card Details.
SBI Yono App
5. First enter the ATM Card Number and then enter the PIN of the ATM and click on the Submit Button.
6. Now enter your SBI Username and Password on the page and click on Submit Button.
7. You can use Mpin Login instead of Password. It has 6 digit Mpin. You can use Mpin to login.
8. Now OTP will come on your Registered Mobile Number which you can enter and click on Next.
9. You are registered on on this app
10. You can use this app by entering Mpin or by entering Net Banking User Id and Password.
Benefits of Yono App
1. After opening the account in this, all the facilities of the bank are available.
2. You get Platinum Card.
3. On opening an account with this app, you get accident insurance up to ₹ 500000.
4. With the help of Platinum Debit, you can withdraw up to ₹ 100000 in 1 day.