Chicken Curry Recipe, How to make Chicken Curry at home, How to make Chicken Curry, Easy way to make Chicken Curry
Chicken Curry is a Punjabi dish. In other words, chicken is the pride of Punjabis. Its taste is very delicious and wonderful. Various spices are used in this dish. Often when we go to restaurants or parties, we definitely eat chicken curry. You can make this dish at your home very easily and in less time. Most people like to eat chicken curry with roti, naan, rice.
Chicken Curry Recipe – Ingredients
– Onion (2 chopped
– Chicken (1 kg)
– Green chilies (12-13 chopped)
– Coriander leaves (chopped)
– Cardamom (3-4)
– Cloves (3-4)
– Cinnamon- (2-3)
– Ginger-garlic paste (2 tbsp)
– Red chili powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Turmeric Powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
– Chicken Masala (2 tbsp)
– Tomato Ketchup (1/2 cup)
– Salt (according to taste)
Chicken Curry Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 25-30 Minutes
Total Time- 30- 35 Minutes
How to make Chicken Curry – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first wash the chicken well and mix some red chili powder, turmeric powder and light lemon juice in it.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add long, small, cardamom and cinnamon to it.
3. Now add onion and chilli and fry it well.
4. After roasting for a while, add garlic and ginger paste, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it well.
5. After roasting for a while, add tomato ketchup and salt and fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
Chicken Curry Recipe
6. Now put chicken in it and cover it and cook it well.
7. Keep stirring the chicken occasionally with a ladle.
8. Now add some water to it and cook covered on low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
9. Do this process 2 to 3 times.
10. Put coriander leaves in the chicken and mix it well and turn off the gas.
11. Your chicken curry is ready.
12. You can serve it with roti, naan, rice.