Chicken Salad Recipe, How To Make Chicken Salad At Home, How To Make Chicken Salad, Easy Way To Make Chicken Salad
This salad is low in calories which makes it perfect to be enjoyed for all meals. Adding chicken with your vegetables of choice like broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, cucumber, cherry, tomatoes and more to create an healthy chicken salad boots the nutritional value. When you eat this salad where the protein is grilled with healthy seasoning like pepper, your body benefits from good quantities of protein, minerals, vitamins and antioxidant in every bite you take. A salad is good for the gut, skin, hair and overall body health. Adding protein to your salad such as chicken increase the nutrition content of your meal. It is very easy to make. You can easily make it at your home.
Chicken Salad Recipe- Ingredients
– Chicken Breast (4-5 pieces)
– Olive Oil (1/2 tablespoon)
– Garlic (1 tablespoon)
– Avocado (1)
– Red Capsicum (1/4 diced)
– Yellow Capsicum (1/4 diced)
– Green Capsicum (1/4 diced)
– Tomato (1 diced)
– Cucumber (1 chopped)
– Onion (1 diced)
– Olives (green or black 1 tablespoon)
– Cheese (1/2 cup)
– Walnuts (1/2 cup)
– White Vinegar (1 tablespoon)
– Black Pepper (as per taste)
– Salt (as per taste)
Chicken Salad Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 10 Minutes
Total Time- 25 Minutes
How to make Chicken Salad- Instructions
1. Place the chicken breast pieces on a plate and make small cuts on them with a knife.
2. Mix olive oil with garlic, pepper and salt in a bowl and apply this mixture evenly on both side of the chicken.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat your grill and grill the chicken breast until they are tender, juicy and cooked well on the inside.
Chicken Salad Recipe
5. Once cook, shred the chicken pieces with fork or dice them into bite-sized pieces with a sharp knife.
6. Take a large bowl and at the chicken and vegetables avocado, red, yellow and green capsicum, tomato, cucumber, onion and olives.
7. Mix the chicken and vegetables well.
8. Add the cheese, walnut, white vinegar, ground pepper and salt.
9. Your chicken salad is ready to serve.