Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe, How To Make Chicken Alfredo Pasta At Home, How To Make Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Easy Way To Make Chicken Alfredo Pasta
The Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a famous Italian pasta dish prepared using fresh pasta and chicken pieces coated in butter, cream, cheese and vegetables. When cheese melts and evenly coats the pasta, the chicken alfredo pasta delivers a succulent, rich and creamy cheese taste. It is undoubtedly one of the simplest yet most luscious dishes to prepare at home. Alfredo is a super creamy and yummy sauce prepared using cheese and butter. It can also be used for coating fettuccine and broccoli. When partnered with chicken pasta, it creates delicious and filling meal. You can easily make it at your home.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe- Ingredients
– Butter (2 tablespoon)
– Fresh Garlic (3 cloves- minced)
– Heavy Cream (2 cups)
– Flour (3 tablespoon)
– Milk (2 cups)
– Shredded Parmesan (1/2 cup)
– Dried Basil
– Garlic Powder (1/2 tablespoon)
– Dried Oregano (1/2 tablespoon)
– Pepper and Salt (1 tablespoon)
– Chicken (500 gm chopped)
– Italian Seasoning (2 tablespoon)
– Pasta (400 gm)
– Parsley (1/4 cup)
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 20 Minutes
Cooking Time- 25 Minutes
Total Time- 45 Minutes
How to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta- Instructions
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Add chicken bites and saute them.
3. Season them generously with two tablespoon of Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, oregano and garlic powder.
4. Now saute them for 10 to 12 minutes until they turn golden brown.
5. Transfer chicken bites to a plate once they are cooked and set them aside.
6. Boil a large pot water after adding salt to it.
7. Add pasta of choice and then cook until 12 to 14 minutes.
8. Once the pasta turns tender, drain the water and set it aside
9. In the same pan used to cook the chicken, add butter and when it melts, add minced garlic and saute it.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
10. Add in half the flour and combine it with the butter well.
11. Add the remaining flour and then mix it again.
12. Start to add milk a little at a time, avoid lumps by continuously stir.
13. When the sauce thickens, add salt, pepper and oregano and stir well.
14. Add parmesan cheese. Stir until it melts.
15. Take a bowl and add the cooked pasta to it. Then pour the sauce over the pasta.
16. Add the chicken pieces and give it a good mix.
17. Add extra parmesan cheese and sprinkle fresh parsley over the top.
18. Your Chicken Alfredo Pasta is ready to serve.