Soyabean Kebab Recipe, How To Make Soyabean Kebab at Home, How To Make Soyabean Kebab, Easy Way To Make Soyabean Kebab
Soyabean Kabab is one such dish which is very easy to make. The most special thing about this dish is that anyone can eat it. Its taste is spicy. People who are vegetarian like this dish very much. Soyabean kebab is very easy to make. You can easily make it at your home in less time. This dish is served with chutney or sauce. You can eat Kabab for breakfast, snacks or as a meal. Many people like to eat kebabs with paratha.
Soyabean Kebab Recipe – Ingredients
– Soybean Chunks (2 cups)
– Green chilies (3 chopped)
– Ginger (1/2 chopped)
– Garlic (8 pieces)
– Onion (1 finely chopped)
– Red chili powder (1 tbsp)
– Cumin Powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Turmeric Powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Garam Masala (1/2 tbsp)
– Maida (2 tbsp)
– Besan (2 tbsp)
– Coriander (finely chopped)
– Lemon (1 tbsp)
– Salt (as per taste)
Soyabean Kabab Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Total Time- 25 Minutes
How to make Soyabean Kebab – Instructions
1. To make this dish, first boil soybeans in water for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Now take a grinding jar and make a fine paste by grinding two or three chopped green chilies, ginger, garlic in it.
3. Now put soybean in a mixer and grind it well and prepare a paste.
4. Take out the mixture in a vessel and add onion, red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix it well.
5. After this, add maida, gram flour, finely chopped coriander, lemon juice, salt to this mixture and mix it well.
Soyabean Kabab Recipe
6. Now take a little mixture on your hand and make kebabs in round and flat shape.
7. Now take oil in a pan and heat it.
8. When the oil becomes hot, fry the kebabs well in it on low flame.
9. Fry the kebabs till they become golden and crisp.
10. Now fry all the kebabs in the same way.
11. Your soyabean kebab is ready.
12. You can serve it with chutney or sauce.