Rasmalai Recipe, How to make Rasmalai at home, How to make Rasmalai, Easy way to make Rasmalai, Easy Rasmalai Recipe
It is known to everyone that Rasmalai is such a sweet that everyone likes it very much, even if it is adults and children. It is a popular Bengali dessert consisting of soft and spongy paneer tikkis in a creamy milk rabri flavored with saffron. Its taste is very wonderful and it is also good for our health. Whenever the name of Rasmalai comes, we feel that it is very difficult to make it at home and we can only buy it from the market and eat it. But it is not because you can make Rasmalai very easily at your home.
You will get the ingredients of it very easily at your home. For this you do not need to buy anything from the market. You can make Rasmalai in any function at your home or you can eat it by making it at home whenever you feel like it.
Rasmalai Recipe- Ingredients
– Milk (1 liter)
– Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
– Sugar (500 grams)
– water (3 glasses)
– Milk (1/2 liter)
– Sugar (100 grams)
– Cardamom powder (1 tbsp)
– Almonds (5-6)
– Cashews (7-8)
– Saffron (8-10 grains)
Rasmalai Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 45 Minutes
Total Time – 60 Minutes
How to make Rasmalai- Instructions
1. To make Rasmalai, first keep pan on the gas and pour some water in it.
2. Then put milk in it and leave it to boil.
3. Mix some water in lemon juice.
4. When the milk boils, turn off the gas and add lemon juice little by little and mix it.
5. Slowly the milk will start curdling, within 2 minutes the whole milk will become paneer.
6. You filter it in a cotton cloth and pour cold water on it, it will remove the sourness from inside the paneer.
7. Now remove the water by pressing it lightly and hang it somewhere for 2 hours.
8. After 2 hours take out the paneer in a plate and mix the paneer with hands until ghee starts coming out of it.
9. Make small balls of the paneer and press them lightly.
10. Now keep the pan on the gas and add 400 grams of sugar and water to it.
11. When sugar dissolves completely and becomes sugar syrup, then put rasgulla in it.
12. Cover the pan and cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes. (Kheer Recipe)
13. To make rabri, put a pan on the gas and pour milk into it.
14. When the milk boils, cook the milk on medium flame till it becomes thick.
15. After 18 to 20 minutes, to check whether Rasgulla is cooked or not, if Rasgulla has been cooked, then turn off the gas.
16. Now add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk and let it cook for 2 minutes.
17. Now turn off the gas and let the milk remain on the gas.
18. After this take out the juice from the rasgulla and keep it in a bowl.
19. After this, pour condensed milk in the rasgulla and put chopped almonds and pistachios in it.
20. Now keep the rasmalai in the fridge for overnight.
21. Rasmalai is ready.