Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe, How To Make Grilled Chicken Sandwich At Home, How To Make Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Sandwiches are the most straight forward quick dish to make. If you want to up your protein intake, then you can make a delicious chicken sandwich at your home. It is very easy to make. Add your favourite vegetables and make this is a whole some and healthy meal. In this article we will tell you a simple recipe that you can easily make at your home.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe- Ingredients
– Boiled Chicken (1 cup chopped)
– White Bread (4 slices)
– Red Bell Pepper (1/2 cup chopped)
– Butter (2 tablespoon)
– Lettuce (4 leaves)
– Mayonnaise (4 tablespoon)
– Chaat Masala (2 tablespoon)
– Cheese Slice (2)
– Salt (as per taste)
Grilled Chicken Sandwich Cooking Time
Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
Cooking Time- 5 Minutes
Total Time- 15 Minutes
How to make Grilled Chicken Sandwich- Instructions
1. Take a bowl and add chopped chicken to it.
2. Then add chopped bell pepper, mayonnaise, chat masala and salt and mix it well.
3. Take a bread slice and generously apply butter on it.
4. Then place the lettuce on it.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
5. Add the chicken filling, place the chicken slice on it and cover it with another bread to make a sandwich.
6. Apply butter on the top of the bread.
7. Place it in the griller and grill the sandwich for 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Your grilled chicken sandwich is ready to serve.